Best Halloween Cosplay You Can Do Now

Best Halloween Cosplay You Can Do Now

With Halloween coming up, you might be scrambling to find the best Halloween cosplay or costume that you can find. Luckily, these cosplays are easy to find and create. And you’ll be looking freaky good!

Spirited Away

One of my favorite Studio Ghibli films, Spirited Away is, in my opinion, a classic. Whether you want to go as No Face, or Chin or maybe even a soot sprite? You can find it here.

Spirited Away Cosplay…HERE

Related: Is Zack Foster(Angels of Death) a psychopath or a sociopath?

Angels of Death

Angels of Death came out this past summer but was well received by fans. It was already an indie RPG horror game that became a manga first. When the anime came out, even more, fans came on board with this fandom. As you can see, these cosplays make Zack or Rachel one of the best Halloween cosplays already!.

Angels of Death Cosplay…HERE

Ez Cosplay 10% off of EVERYTHING HERE

Future Diary

Sometimes you want something a bit darker. It is Halloween after all. I’m usually just staying in my onesie and stuffing my face with candy, but still.  This cosplay is easy to do and makes for a cute but terrifying display. Kinda like babies…

Future Diary Cosplay…HERE

Noragami

Back to being less scary but still a fun and easy cosplay to do, we have Noragami. I absolutely loved this anime and it’s definitely recommended. Yato’s outfit is easy to recreate and fans will be loving this one!

Noragami cosplay…HERE

Well, there you have it! Just a few simple but really easy cosplay you can do for the Best Halloween ever! Make sure to eat lots of candy!

As always,

Keep Smiling!

17 Comments

1. Blu

October 23, 2018 at 3:08 am

Trying to figure out what I want to go as is so hard! I usually just keep recycling my out fits from previous years then regret not being creative when I see everyone else’s outfits!

2. Gloria Harvley

October 23, 2018 at 6:42 pm

Oh, I know the feeling! I try to be more creative, but sometimes it’s last years costume anyway! Nothing wrong with that though. Besides, I’m just in it for the candy! 😉

3. Abhinav Singh

October 23, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Wow. those are some really good ones. I will suggest these to the kids of my friends. I am sure they will love these.

4. Ressa

October 23, 2018 at 8:31 pm

Omg, I find this Halloween post so nostalgic! I remember making group costumes with friends and reading this makes me get into the cosplay Halloween spirit!

5. Tara Fuller

October 23, 2018 at 10:11 pm

i’m not familiar with these- but they look like such fun to try!

6. Rhonda Albom

October 24, 2018 at 4:30 am

Those costumes are fantastic. They are quite far from what I grew up with yet very interesting and creative. I think I am more used to seeing what my LARP kids get dressed up as.

7. Beth Davidson

October 25, 2018 at 12:49 am

My cousin is going to love this! He’s the go-to guy for his whole group’s cosplay needs, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them to do actual Halloween cosplay. So fun!

8. Zoë

October 25, 2018 at 9:37 am

These are incredible costumes… Although isn’t it a bit too far when no face is carrying a child around? That sends chills down my spine (which I guess is the point!).

1. Gloria

October 25, 2018 at 8:08 pm

No Face is actually really nice! He’s not the bad guy in the story but I guess he could be if he wanted.

9. VIDYA TIRU

October 25, 2018 at 5:13 pm

cool ideas for halloween and will definitely show it to my teen 🙂

10. Millionaire Dojo

October 25, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Really cool costumes! I like them because they’re different from the normal costumes you usually see people wear.

11. Abhinav Singh

October 25, 2018 at 8:26 pm

This is a perfect Halloween post. I like all the costumes. I like Noragami the best. It is subtle and not very in your face!

12. Erica

October 25, 2018 at 9:36 pm

Honestly, I don’t know any of these references. But these are spectacular costumes. I really love the Future Diary one. She totally looks like she’s right out of a book.

13. Patricia G.

October 25, 2018 at 10:05 pm

I don’t know any of these characters, but if I could choose one, I would be Spirited Away, because like the persona (as I see in the picture) I can be a bit stealth and mysterious sometimes. I think these are very interesting and unique costumes, that would definitely be a hit at costume parties and cosplays!

14. Kate

October 26, 2018 at 12:55 am

I’ve been searching for a couples Halloween costume and love the Angels of Death one. Plus, I like that it requires very minimal that I don’t already have around the house. 🙂

15. Kam Gale

October 26, 2018 at 3:12 am

So many fun and creative cotume ideas! Perfect for Halloween!
    Xo – Kam

16. Aarika

October 26, 2018 at 7:45 pm

These are some interesting and unique CosPlay ideas for Halloween. I haven’t heard of many of the characters, but I love the creativity!